Le Cercle des Voyageurs

Live Music Venue/Lieu de Concerts

Cosy and Beautiful place where live concerts are organized every month. Everyone is welcome to enjoy and chill.
Bel espace dédié à la musique où des concerts sont organisés chaque mois. Tout le monde y est bienvenu.

lundi 17 octobre 2011

Interview Of Kasper Robespear

LCV had the sincere pleasure to invite Kasper Robespear (KR) the 15th of October 2011. It was a great performance, and everyone enjoyed it! Also broadcasted on our partner's radio, www.jetsetliferadio.com/, in live. Now a nice interview of our talented artist...

LCV : First global question... Where are you from?
KR : Denmark :) In the very south :)
LCV : And you're very young also, when did start your interest for music, and also guitar?
KR : Well, it started out with when I was 12 years old. I was watching some tv in November, and it was nearly christmas you know. And they were showing a documentary about Metallica, so I though, that is a really cool instrument? I better wish a guitar for christmas! I got a guitar, and then, i've played since christmas :)
LCV : So did you play for Santa Klaus? :D
KR : Haha well, not yet :)
LCV : Aww you should, he would bring you more gifts :p
KR : Haha
LCV : Did you train your voice, or are you a self made singer?
KR : Well, while I took guitar lessons, I learned different techniques from singers, and I begun singing aswell at the age of 12 years old. And I've been singing and playing since that day, so I guess I've trained my voice by myself :)
LCV : Do you have some artists who inspire you a lot for your songs?
KR : Uhhh there are so many! But James Taylor, Tim Christensen, John Denver, and many more! I could tell you a bunch of names all day long haha! :-)
LCV : Lool, i bet, you have a large cover during your performances :) So what does music represent for you?
KR : Lifequality, lifestyle, and my soul. Music is making my day, when I'm sad, I play, when I'm happy I play :) And I'm here on SL to share my  talent with you all, as I hope I can give away the strength I've earned from the music, to you guys :)
LCV : You do pretty well , we really enjoy :)
KR : Thank you :)
LCV : Could you tell me about your RL musical experiences? Maybe in band or else?
KR : Well, as I've told you, I've been playing since I was 12, so that is 8 years from now :) I joined a RL band called NehmNikss which is very popular in my city where I live :) I joined them when I was like, 15 years old, so I've been playing with these guys for like 5 years now :) I've been playing around Denmark a few times with other artists and attending music events etc. :)
LCV : Oh great :)) So you have fans in RL already :))
KR : A little haha :)  I always call it my family though. I think "Fan" is a rush word.
LCV : What do your fans think about your sl contribution?
KR : Well, as I explained, then my "family", or fans as you call it, supports me really well, and can't explain you how much appreciated I Am from that support :-) Without them, I wouldn't be here :-)
LCV : I understand :)
KR : :D
LCV : When did you start singing in sl, and how?
KR : I'm originally from another virtual world called There.com, but after ?
There.com closed down back in March 2009 due to economy problems, I got told about Second Life by my virtual friends. I joined SL back in 2009, and I got told about the SL Music distribution, and I begun doing concerts here :)
LCV : Do you have plans for your artistic life, both in rl and sl?
KR : Well, I strive to be the best performer in RL and hopefully on SL :-) I've seen and heard many musicians who is playing on SL for a living, but when everything comes to the end, then I only play here on SL for the fun, not really for the lindens :-) I enjoy every minute with my family here on SL or should I say fan, just for the readers hehe :) It's very important to keep in mind, that playing here on SL, is a way to get dreams coming true, as you know, you can't just go to a ?
venue in RL and say; "Hey, can I play here Thursday 10 AM?", you can do that on SL! :-)
LCV : Lol indeed. Are there some things you really want to transmit with your music?
KR : Well, most of my songs/cover songs are about love and life, as they have some very important things people should know :-)
LCV : Yes :)
KR : :)
LCV : Now i'd like to ask you if you also enjoy the other parts of sl? Like some places which could be your favorites, relaxful or beautiful.
KR : Well, mostly I attend to concerts, play concerts, and then socialize. I love meeting new people and make new friends :)
LCV : Lucky you ! you met me ! Looool, kidding!
LCV : <<<< modest
KR : Lol, :D, love ya haha
LCV : Okay i have to release you in a short so a last question.
KR : Go on :)
LCV : Do you have some more words you would like to tell about you? Free topic :)
KR : I just wanna say thank you all for your great support, and it's so wonderful to play a concert while you guys are there with me :-)
LCV : Aww thanks to you for sharing that much with us , really. Oh last little question : favorite song?
KR : Shower The People - James Taylor... Read the lyrics and you'll understand why :-)
LCV : I'll do for sure :D Thank you very much for answering to my questions Kasper it's very sweet of you :)
KR : Thank you for a great intereview hun :)
LCV : You're very welcome :D

Interview By Rosalice Lionheart.